These terms are between Happy HR Pty Ltd (ABN 16 918 018 473) trading as Happy HR (Happy HR/we/us/our) and the Client Employer (you/your) and specify the terms upon which Happy HR will provide services to you unless new Terms and Conditions are notified to you in writing.
2. Acceptance of terms and conditions:
You will be taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions once you have purchase them via the payroll page on our website.
3. Payment Obligations:
The cost of payroll our payroll platform per employee is as follows:
Payroll standard per employee per month $4.00+GST
Payroll plus per employee per month $6.00+GST
Payroll set up is to be paid for prior to configuration work commencing
You can upgrade to payroll plus and or downgrade to payroll standard anytime via the payroll payment page on our website.
The previous months plan will be in effect for 30 days from the upgrade/downgrade.
You can cancel access to the payroll platform anytime. 30 day’s notice is required. Should a payment fall within this cancellation period it is payable.
6. Set up:
Buy purchasing access to our payroll and or payroll plus platform it DOES NOT cover set up of your payroll system.
Should you need set up assistance this can be quoted to you. Please note work is not commenced until set up invoice is paid in full.
Should you require technical support for your payroll, each payroll platform client is provided level 1 support for a maximum of 10 minutes per month.
Should your enquiry involve a set up query it will carry a fee of $200.00+GST per hour. Set up assistance will be quoted to you before commencement.
8. Collection of Information:
To provide you with our service we may require information from you to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly regarding sales, support and accounts, including email. Any information collected by Happy HR is collected via correspondence from you or your company.
This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
9. Use of Collection Information:
Any details collected from Happy HR customers is required to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
10. Storage of Collected Information:
The security of your personal information is important to us. When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete credit card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security, you can email us.
11. Telephone Support for our payroll platform:
Telephone hours – Telephone support is 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday – Friday – excluding public holidays
Telephone response is guaranteed within:
- Priority 1 call back within 4 hours – Major issue
- Priority 2 call back within 24 hours – new request
12. Email Support for our payroll platform:
Email support – Email monitoring 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday – Friday – excluding public holidays Email response guaranteed within
- Priority 1 call back within 4 hours – Major issue
- Priority 2 call back within 24 hours – new request out of hours – Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until 9 A.M. the next working day
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Happy HR uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details.
We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com
All business information discussed either confidential or not remains the IP of the client.
16. Compliance statement:
The premium outsourced payroll services will be conducted in line with commonwealth workplace laws and legislation.
Our advice is general in nature and is intended as business improvement advise.
The executive team of Company acknowledge that the advice provided by Happy HR is not:
- Financial advice
- Investment advice
- You acknowledge that it is general in nature
- The executive team of the client is fully liable for the business outcomes.
Happy HR and its employees cannot be held responsible whatsoever.
- Any further work required after the testing period will be treated as a new variation and quoted separately
- You or your company is responsible for compliance of all payroll with all relevant laws, acts and awards
- There will be no further claims for additional work outside of this scope
- You should consider whether the information is appropriate to your needs, and where appropriate, seek professional advice from an employment lawyer.
We are required to respect and protect the privacy of your company and its employees.
18. Our obligations and Relationships with you regarding Anti-Discrimination Laws:
We will not discriminate against a employee on any of the following attributes: age, breastfeeding, carer or parental status, an irrelevant criminal record, impairment, gender identity, industrial activity, lawful sexual activity, marital status, physical features, political belief or activity, pregnancy, race, religious beliefs or activities, sex, sexual orientation or personal association with a person who is identified by any of the attributes listed in this paragraph.
We remind you that to do so is unlawful.