About Us :
At Happy HR, we’re building something really special. We have terrific people and partners, and we’re proud to provide our people with the freedom and empowerment to flourish. We are driven, happy and humble. At the same time, we set the bar really high for ourselves. This is the only way we will be successful in our mission to eliminate HR anxiety for our clients.
Position Summary :
As a Happy HR platform subject matter expert, this position is responsible for the growth and development of new business by engaging new potential clients through referrals, cold calling and other activities.
You will conduct online educational webinars to fully demonstrate the end to end capabilities of our HRIS platform in order to turn them into new subscribers.
This role will focus on always working with integrity, focus on developing long-term relationships with our subscribers. You will liaise between subscribers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and services.
Key Requirements :
- 2 + years of sales experience in a solution based new business role selling SaaS
- Strong client relationship and people management skills with the ability to influence sales both over the phone and face to face via webinars
- Has experience in building relationships with potential clients, via cold calls, networking and other avenues
- Has developed sales channels within desired client segments
- Experience in developing new sales strategies and plans
- A sound understanding of current trends and consumer requirements
- Capable of preparing client emails and proposals to a professional standard
- Proven ability to analyse processes and ensure continuous improvement
- Systematic approach to sales processes and business development
- Excellent interpersonal/telephone skills and intuition
- Ability to generate ideas for business improvement
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Persistent approach to time management
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy, and resourcefulness
- Excellent planning, organisation and computer skills
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail
- Flexible and open to change
Job Responsibility :
- Demonstrate and win new business by being able to display trust, integrity and professionalism
- Obtains continued education and understanding of HR law and legislative updates
- Ability to work and solution sell at all levels of management to a large range of clients
- Working closely with management team to deliver sales targets and revenue for software and other related HR services
- Ability to successfully present company products and services to educate to clients on how the Happy HR HRIS and HR services can simplify their HR compliance
- Ensuring that all activity levels required to deliver performance indicators are met
- Preparing client emails and proposals to company standard
- CRM management is always at 100% accuracy
- Keep up to date with the innovations of our HRIS platform and capabilities
- Build relationships with clients and other lead sources
- Follow up with client issues as they arise
- Can effectively conduct multi-channel networking
Job Functions :
New business development
Job Benefits :
We have a social atmosphere where, they live, breath, work and play everything HR! We are collaborative and work hard to drive innovation and culture in the team. We regularly have social events, have a flexible working environment and more!
Selling Point :
Lots of career development, great culture and people wellness program to ensure happy employees!