About Us :
CLM is an SA owned company with its head office in Kent Town, Adelaide and also own and operate outlets in Murray Bridge and Darwin in the Northern Territory. The company is a sleep apnea solutions provider offering diagnostics services and treatment of Sleep Apnea and related issues, and manages over 20 associate outlets across SA, NT, VIC and QLD through various pharmacies and medical centres.
CLM Sleep is a dedicated Sleep Apnea Solutions provider that specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Apnea. CLM is committed to helping people who are suffering from a condition known as Sleep Apnea to sleep better and achieve good, quality sleep. CLM works with leading Sleep Scientists and Sleep & Respiratory Physicians to provide quality diagnosis and therapy for Sleep Apnea sufferers. Our Consultants are carefully selected and trained to comply with best practice industry standards. The clinical knowledge coupled with patient-centric care helps CLM work closely with patients to tailor a treatment most suitable and effective for them. This may include CPAP treatment, positional therapy, lifestyle changes or oral appliances.
Due to expansion, CLM now has vacancy for a Junior Medical Administrative Support role at its Klemzig practice. If you are ready for a challenge, keen and ready to grow a career with us in the healthcare industry, then this could be the job for you!
Position Summary :
Under supervision of the Medical Administrator, this role requires the employee to work semi-independently, providing medical administrative support to facilitate the telehealth operations for the respiratory & sleep physicians and a range of assigned clerical duties of easy to average difficulty as defined by established procedures. The role will focus predominantly on patient bookings and follows ups as well as supporting the Medical Adminsitrator on a daily basis. As restrictions are being lifted and with guidelines from ASA and Health Department, CLM is slowly transitioning back to accepting patients in-visit at its Klemzig clinic in addition to remote patients.
Key Requirements :
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a similar/related admin role or field
- Computer literate and competent in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to converse with patients and customers, possess good telephone etiquette and courteous at all times
- Ability to carry out directives effectively
- Positive approach and mindset with a can-do attitude Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Administrative experience in the health industry will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of some Patient Administration Systems
- Familiarity with medical terminologies
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and video conferencing platforms
- Exhibits an interest in the industry, committed to delivering outcomes
Job Responsibility :
- Assist the Medical Administrator in carrying out the assigned day to day administrative tasks at the clinic
- Processing paperwork and efficient data entry of new patient referrals to ensure accuracy of patient registration using the designated database/programme
- Ensure patient records are captured and recorded in a timely manner to facilitate patient admission and the completion of the relevant admission documentation
- Ensure all discharges are completed by the end of shift and patient records have been correctly filed, tracked and returned accordingly
- Carry out accurate and timely processing, by ensuring the right documentations are sent to the respective parties
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with records and sensitive information at all times
- Perform administrative and full range of clerical assignments at the assigned outlet including but not limited to filling, updating records, collate, assemble and distribute materials relevant to assigned parties/stakeholders
- Assist with patient bookings, telehealth consultations and support where applicable and required
- Perform reception duties and handling enquiries over the phone, as well as receiving patients when required (as guided and allowed by Health authorities)
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
On the job training will be ongoing and industry specific training will be made available to the incumbent (if required), as well as personal development courses and training to improve and further develop the relevant skills required to be successful in this role. CLM also provides career opportunities and growth avenues as part of its multi-disciplinary core value, encouraging all its employees to develop skills, knowledge and learnings relative to the industry and opportunities to utilise them as part of its patient-centric care where possible. The company also encourages its employees to take pride and ownership of the positive difference they make in patient’s lives, acknowledging that their role is part of the entire operational system at CLM that focuses on patient journey towards their better self and becoming happier as a result of outstanding and focused patient care and treatment at CLM.
Selling Point :
Dynamic environment, personal & career development, frequent patient interactions