About Us :
CLM is an SA owned company with its head office in Kent Town, Adelaide and also own and operate outlets in Murray Bridge and Darwin in the Northern Territory. The company is a sleep apnea solutions provider offering diagnostics services and treatment of Sleep Apnea and related issues, and manages over 20 associate outlets across SA, NT, VIC and QLD through various pharmacies and medical centres.
CLM Sleep is a dedicated Sleep Apnea Solutions provider that specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Apnea. CLM is committed to helping people who are suffering from a condition known as Sleep Apnea to sleep better and achieve good, quality sleep. CLM works with leading Sleep Scientists and Sleep & Respiratory Physicians to provide quality diagnosis and therapy for Sleep Apnea sufferers. Our Consultants are carefully selected and trained to comply with best practice industry standards. The clinical knowledge coupled with patient-centric care helps CLM work closely with patients to tailor a treatment most suitable and effective for them. This may include CPAP treatment, positional therapy, lifestyle changes or oral appliances.
Position Summary :
The role will require the incumbent to be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment within the diagnostics Home PSG division. This role will be focused in providing remote and home/office based sleep studies through the use of appropriate processes and procedures in line with CLM’s product and service model. Reporting directly to the Home PSG Clinical Services Manager, the role will consist of frequent patient interactions requiring a good level of patience and being a good communicator.
Key Requirements :
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in any field
- Good communication skills with the ability to engage with people from different levels and cultural backgrounds
- Responds well to questions in positive or negative situations while maintaining a level of professionalism and composure
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Reliable with an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Resourceful, mature and possess a positive attitude towards problem-solving
- Possessing customer service or front line support experience would be beneficial
- Some level of knowledge or awareness of OSA and its related products and solutions would be desirable
- Preferably with own or reliable form of transport (if undertaking ward studies)
- Must be available to work shifts between 6pm-10pm, Mon- Fri
- Must have own computer with secure home internet connection (no public connections allowed) to facilitate remote setups
Job Responsibility :
- Assisting patients with sleep study set ups remotely via video online, or performing the setups on patients in office or hospital wards to facilitate the sleep study reporting as requested by physicians
- Ensure work is performed in accordance to the standards and processes as set out by CLM, and to abide by company policy governing all staff when performing the setups whether remotely or at assigned site
- Carry out troubleshooting and help to resolve sleep study set up issues faced by patients
- Contribute towards achieving high level rates of successful sleep studies through effective and efficient setups
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
We are seeking suitable candidates that meet the above criteria, further training can be provided to the right candidate who want to pursue a Part Time/Full Time path as part of their career advancement. Successful candidates will be provided relevant training to help them be successful in this role, paid a rate to commensurate with the role and skills along with all applicable casual and shift loadings. Frequent patient interactions provide for plenty of opportunities to develop effective communication skills, specifically in a patient consult environment which can help to boost confidence for those seeking a pathway in healthcare and medical industry. The role will also help to enhance the ability to problem-solve and to be resourceful when dealing with patients.
Selling Point :
Dynamic environment, personal & career development, frequent patient interactions