About Us :
Our mission is to provide BETTER advice for a BEAUTIFUL future, sometimes this requires some detailed analysis and honest conversations. We will always be straight with you and we LOVE to do business with people who are straight with us. Our mission is to work WITH you so that you can LIVE your life now while building your BEAUTIFUL financial future.
Position Summary :
Reporting to your assigned Supervisor, the Accountant is responsible for the management, development and administration of a portfolio of clients under the direction of their Supervisor. This involves maintaining an appropriate level of service to clients and producing a high standard of work. The Accountant must be technically proficient and up to date with developments in taxation law and relevant accounting standards, systems and processes and they will readily share their expertise with staff and colleagues. The Accountant is also responsible for meeting productivity and client budgets, providing feedback and guidance to junior staff members and providing value added services to clients. The Accountant will take full responsibility and ownership of the completion of allocated jobs and is effectively responsible for managing their own workflow under the direction of their Supervisor. This involves the planning of this work, the expectation is that they will be capable of passing on a completed assignment back to their Supervisor for review. The Accountant will also assist the Supervisor in helping to lead a team of junior staff.
Key Requirements :
- Minimum amount of experience required to be successful in the role
- Is a Xero product specialist and can advise the other accountants as to how to proceed
- Has experience in being both task focused but see strategically for the client
- Some experience in developing a client base, networking and generating referrals
- Effective time management skills
- Proven history of demonstrating a strong client focus along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Responsibility :
- Finalise Client Tax Returns and annual Financial Statements
- Prepare Financial Statements using information provided by clients and (where required) third party sources
- Ensure that client’s ATO / ASIC compliance requirements are completed correctly and prior to their due dates
- Process client’s bookkeeping requirements where necessary
- Identify tax issues when preparing and meeting with clients
- Prepare and analyse management reports for clients
- Sends client proposals and “Sells” them where necessary
- Provides a point of contact for clients to our firm
- Project manages the workflow of the client throughout the firm
- Responds to client queries promptly, within 24 hours
- Solves client problems, preferably before they know they have them
- Looks after the commercial interests of the firm and the client
- Innovates processes to make things easier and simpler to process
- Assist management with identifying areas of improvement across the firm including processes and efficiencies
- Must have professional approach and the ability to self-manage and identify matters that require action and complete either by self or through delegation to the team
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
My client will really work with you to really develop your skills!
They are flexible, tech focused and have and they have an amazing culture that you will love!
Selling Point :
Want to work in a dynamic environment with a great business culture?