About Us :
Values, Beliefs and Commitments to Children
- We believe that every child is unique and we respect their individual learning pathways
- Educators are responsive to children’s strengths, abilities and interests a
Position Summary :
This position is to plan and implement a quality education programme (NQS QA1), promote the health and safety of all staff and children (NQS QA2), build positive relationships with all stakeholders (NQS QA4,5,6), contribute to the effective management of the service (NQS QA7).
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of EYLF, and an ability to develop and implement a high quality educational program that reflects the diverse nature of the centre, local and wider community, based on the curriculum frameworks
- Understanding of the developmental needs of
Job Responsibility :
- Reporting to the Educational Leader
- Working closely with the team
- Preparing summative assessments for children
- Monitoring children and ensuring the room is always within ratios
- Overseeing administration of student progress – Attend monthly team meetings to discuss the operation of the educational program – Attend professional development session booked by Kids Resort for all educators
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
Great learning experience, professional development opportunities and the chance to grow within a great firm.
Selling Point :
Great working environment! Dynamic team and awesome culture!