About Us :
Accru Melbourne is a seven partner, professional accounting / wealth management practice, providing a wide range of financial solutions to our clients.
With around 70 employee’s you are a person not a number! Our employee’s receive individualised training and have the opportunity to work closely with Mangers, Directors and Partners.
Position Summary :
Reporting to the Business Advisory Services Manager, the purpose of this role is to assist managers and supervisors in the provision of Business Services accounting services.
Key Requirements :
- Sound knowledge of the Australian legislation including the Accounting Standards
- Basic understanding of indirect taxes, including GST, Payroll tax and FBT
- Basic understanding of taxation, reporting and accounting requirements
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Resilience and enthusiasm when handling difficult or challenging tasks
- Willingness to help out and support team members
Software and Technology Exposure:
- Intermediate skill level using the Microsoft Office suite and and Outlook
- Exposure to accounting software such as MYOB and/or Xero will be highly regarded
Job Responsibility :
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients of various structures including companies, trusts and partnerships and have exposure to a broad variety of work. Duties will include completing compliance work such as preparing financial statements, income tax returns and Business and Instalment Activity statements, bookkeeping and more!
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
As a member of Accru and with representation in every state, your employment will give you access to a national business network. We ensure the highest standard of training, a strong philosophy of Partner accessibility and a genuine regard for all employees.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Selling Point :
Career Progression Opportunities and Flexible Working Hours!