About Us :
Tunnel Network Services (TNS) is the provider of level 1 maintenance, incident response and traffic control services to the tunnel network in collaboration with our client.
TNS has a commitment to on-going training and development of our team. We have an expectation that all personnel are equally committed and participate in regular training activities, opportunities and verification of competency assessments.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer who values highly skilled people that demonstrate exceptional ethics and values, and who share our vision for delivering excellence.
Position Summary :
This role is responsible for the delivery of strong and effective leadership of the maintenance department providing best practice maintenance services. The incumbent is a member of the management team who are client focused, promote a culture of high performance and lead in accordance with the company values.
The successful candidate will need to have a flexible attitude to hours of work and will be required to work non-regular hours, as tunnels can only be adequately maintained during off-peak hours.
Key Requirements :
If you would like to join a company on a journey to deliver excellence, then submit your application via the link.
To assist with the selection process, please ensure your application identifies what licenses, tickets, qualifications and certifications you currently have, and your cover letter indicates how your previous experience will assure your success in the role.
TNS has a strict pre-employment screening process which includes:
- Evidence of current licenses, tickets, qualifications and certifications
- Minimum requirement to have a current Drivers Licence and General Construction Industry Card.
- Provide ID (Passport, Drivers Licence or Australian Birth Certificate) to enable us to complete any Australian right to work checks.
- National Criminal History check.
- Pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing and fitness to drive.
- Provide a minimum of 2 referees who must be someone you previously reported to attest your work capabilities and character.
Only applicants who progress to the next stage in the recruitment process will be contacted.
No agency candidates please. We will reach out to our recruitment partners if required.
Please note that to be considered for this role, you must be able to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of working rights.
Job Responsibility :
The primary functions of the Maintenance Manager are:
- Management of the Maintenance department to ensure maintenance is being carried out in accordance with all contractual requirements within defined performance standards
- Provision and delivery of relevant training needs for all employees including refresher courses;
- Manage and oversee maintenance and repair of tunnel assets in accordance with Code of Maintenance Standards and best industry practice including Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Engineering;
- Manage budget with the aim of optimising resources, identifying efficiencies and minimising costs;
- Manage subcontractor resources to ensure that response times in relation to damaged structures or facilities or faulty infrastructure including electrical and electronic equipment are in accordance with agreement;
- Manage the Planning of routine maintenance tasks and oversee supervision of maintenance sub-contractors;
- Deliver reports relating to tunnel maintenance and repair as required as per the agreement;
- Develop, implement and monitor maintenance performance indicators to progressively improve efficiency while maintaining level of service;
- Collaborate with our client to plan, manage and report on major repairs, modification and replacement activities where required;
- Monitor condition of tunnel assets using Maximo, as a source of truth and providing statistical information for improvements in maintenance.
- A good understanding of the use of maintenance software for data analysis (Maximo)
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
- Fantastic work culture and environment where all employees are valued for their contributions
- Employee assistance program to support you and your immediate family with counselling and support as needed
- Flexible work hours
- Events and social initiatives to celebrate milestones / achievements etc.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile allowance
Selling Point :
Dynamic and adaptive environment with focus on safety, continuous improvement, collaboration and consistency across the business.