About Us :
We are a growing allied health practice based in Ballina offering services including Dietetics and Occupational Therapy. We work with our clients to achieve their goals and maximise their quality of life by providing high quality, evidence-based services and wholistic care.
Position Summary :
As the clinic Receptionist and Administrator, you will be representing the practice as the first point of contact for clients and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for positively shaping the interaction that clients have with the practice, ensuring that you provide excellent customer service through all means of communication. You will also look after a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth operations of the practice while supporting the allied health team.
Key Requirements :
- Be able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Have an interest in working in healthcare and improving health outcomes for clients.
- Have an understanding and respect of cultural diversity and differing abilities.
- Have excellent customer service skills; be friendly and welcoming to all clients and inquiries.
- Have excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise your workload and work without direct supervision.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all clients, staff and referrers and work as a team member.
- Be competent at Microsoft Office.
- Have basic IT skills/experience to be able to assist with IT installation, updates and maintenance.
- Have the ability to assist in developing and implementing new processes to increase administrative efficiency.
- Have a commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria by the 20th April. Only applications that address the Selection Criteria will be considered. We are hoping to interview for the position on Friday 23rd April.
Job Responsibility :
Your role will include:
- Greeting and attending to clients and guests upon arrival.
- Answering Phone/Internet Inquiries and managing appointment bookings for 3-5 Allied Staff using online practice management software.
- Take Payments using HICAPS EFTPOS machine, including Medicare rebates. Process online payments and DVA/Medicare payments.
- Invoice NDIS service providers.
- Debt collection activities as required. Chase outstanding invoices.
- Reconciling accounts using Xero.
- Organising Wages and Superannuation payments.
- Ordering office and therapy supplies.
- Assisting with preparation of client resources.
- Drafting NDIS agreements.
- Setting up online templates and forms.
- Help to maintain a clean and tidy office as required.
- Willingness to work from home if required (as may be required with COVID).
- Post Office collection/mailing.
- Assisting with promotion of services (e.g. website posts).
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
- Support and training to progress your career and achieve your goals.
- A friendly and supportive work environment.
- Flexible working conditions to support work life balance (e.g. can support working parents wanting school hours).
Selling Point :
Flexible working conditions, friendly and supportive workplace.