About Us :
Buckmaster Hawkey Pty Ltd is a well respected recruitment agency based in the CBD that specialise in permanent and on-hired recruitment within the Property & Real Estate Industry.
Position Summary :
This position reports to the Head of Operations and supports the Finance & Administration department with all aspects ensuring smooth running of the day to day finance & general office administration of the business
Key Requirements :
- Interpersonal skills – communicate effectively with peers; in a team, as a mentor & as a leader.
- High level confidentiality Integrity, reliable & professional attitude
- Well-developed communication skills (written & Verbal) with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of organisational, time management , analysing, problem solving, leadership, adaptability and prioritisation skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines as well as manage priorities and staff requirements
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently & in a team
- The desire to support consultants to assist in the achievement of success of the business whilst focusing on our vision of providing excellence in the client experience
- Adhere to company policy & procedures
- Maintain office dress code as set out by Management at all times
While it is our preference to have experience & positive attitude over a degree qualification, we will consider newly graduated or nearing graduation students who demonstrate the required degree of maturity and ability.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and would like to work with a company with a supportive and friendly team culture introduce yourself to us now.
Job Responsibility :
Support all functions of the company’s bookkeeping requirements from invoicing to production of financial statements. Including, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable including Debt collection
- Banking and Bank Reconciliations
- Update & prepare monthly staff commission statements
- Payroll processing for Temporary (50-80) and Permanent staff and Directors
- Financial related filing
- Confidential PA/Secretarial duties
- Payroll tax
- End of Year procedures
- Petty cash
- Monthly credit cards reconciliations, process payments and reimbursements
- Annual WorkCover estimation, reconciliation and returns
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Maintain depreciation schedule/journal
- Monthly reporting of Profit & Loss & Balance sheet including working notes
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets
- Administration of budgeting and cash flow
- Regularly review all supplier’s/service providers
- Participate in financial management matters as required by Management
- Provide expertise on financial matters as required from time to time
- Liaise on behalf of Management with external accountants on matters of a financial nature
- Back up/relieve lunch cover & leave to Front Desk Administrator
- Manage day to day office administration including Printing, Stationary, equipment, office supplies, fixtures and presentation
- Stationery orders and approval
- Maintain and improve relevant procedure manuals / master documents templates and folders within the directory
- Manage all serviced office client contracts. Provide secretarial support to serviced office clients as required
- Provide assistance to management with database systems, procedures and reporting
- Manage all Office Utility Contracts
- Work on various marketing initiatives and campaigns to promote the company
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to managers and employees
- Compliance with employee and industrial relations instruments i.e. modern awards, Worksafe standards and regulations
- Ensure effective communication with all staff to maintain ethical & transparent working relationships.
I.T. / Database & Systems Management
- Provide staff with helpdesk support for all network, software, hardware systems
- Take responsibility for the management of the in-house database system
- Create and maintain quality assurance systems and audits to ensure the database is current & clean
- Office Equipment management
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
What’s on Offer?
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Referral reward program
- Enjoy your birthday off on us!
- Health & wellbeing days
- Flu Vaccinations
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with a flexible can-do attitude to further develop their skills with a growing and vibrant business. In return they will be rewarded with a genuine full time opportunity with room to grow and develop with the guidance and support of the management team.
Hours will generally be 8.30am – 5.30pm however; we are flexible on these hours for the right person.
Selling Point :
Newly created Finance & Administration Assistant role. Fantastic career prospect with a leading Real Estate recruitment agency. CBD Offices. Training and upskilling provided.