About Us :
We are a modern, busy practice with a real focus to provide leading-edge, high quality service to our community.
Position Summary :
We endeavour to create a team of Speech Pathologists who feel supported to do what they do best, and we want to give our clinicians the opportunity to follow the professional path that they are passionate about.
Key Requirements :
- Qualification in Speech Pathology with CPSP status
- National police Check
- Working with Children Check (VIC)
- Valid driver’s licence
Job Responsibility :
- Provide speech and language consultation and oversight of programs, to both Therapist team and to clients
- Provide direct speech and language therapy, train and support clients to run goals and interventions
- Administer speech and language assessments, develop and implement therapy plans for any speech and language referrals
- Monitor, evaluate and review progress and therapy plans
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
You will have a support team and all the tools which will allow you to focus on being the best speech pathologist that you can be. Tools include mobile, laptop, iPad, and vehicle expenses.
Selling Point :
Join a modern, dynamic practice serving a diverse community working with children and adults with disability.