About Us :
We are iVvy – The Future of Meetings & Events
In 2009 we set about challenging traditional thought around the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Events industry by tasking ourselves to develop an enterprise software that would enable the connection of the entire industry, thus creating the world’s first Global Distribution System for meeting rooms, event spaces, group accommodation and unique venues.
From humble beginnings on Australia’s Gold Coast, iVvy has since evolved to develop two enterprise applications – software that caters to both Event Organisers and Venue Operators – as well as its globally recognised Marketplace, bringing every aspect of the traditionally fragmented Events industry together.
Because we know that successful events are about people, we’re focused on ensuring a seamless end-end experience for everyone involved in the event booking and management process – from suppliers and venues, to customers.
We pride ourselves on offering the world’s only fully integrated platform to help manage, search, compare, book and pay for your events in real time, form anywhere, on any device.
At iVvy, everything’s here.
Position Summary :
This position is responsible for the growth and development of new business by engaging of new clients through referrals, cold calling, and other. This position is critical to ensure the continued growth and success of the organisation but also an opportunity to create genuine partnerships with future clients.
Key Requirements :
- Experience and knowledge in solution selling
- Has experience in building relationships with potential clients via cold calls, networking and other avenues
- Has ability to up and cross sell to new and existing clients
- Has developed sales channels within desired client segments
- Experience in developing new sales strategies and plans
- A good understanding of marketing basics
- Confident negotiation skills
- A sound understanding of current trends and consumer requirements
- Capable of preparing client proposals to a professional standard
- Proven ability to analyse processes and ensure continuous improvement
- Systematic approach to sales processes and business development
- Excellent interpersonal/telephone skills and intuition
- Ability to generate ideas for business improvement
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Persistent approach to time management
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- Excellent planning, organisation and computer skills
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail
- Experience in cold calling and developing and maintaining a sales pipeline
Job Responsibility :
- Strong client relationship and people management skills, with the proven ability to develop trust and credibility
- Common Office packages with demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office, and company CRM
- Work closely with management team to deliver sales targets and revenue
- Presenting company products and services to clients at all levels
- Ensuring that all activity levels required to deliver performance indicators are met
- Preparing client proposals
- Maintain and Grow effective Business Pipeline through outbound cold calling in line with iVvy expectations.
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
Based in our Global HQ at Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, we provide a fun, fast-paced, & dynamic work environment, a strong team culture, a generous salary with uncapped commission earning potential.
Selling Point :
Venues and Events Software solutions