About Us :
A Company that produces meaningful products, cafes and restaurants and drives community hospitality.
Position Summary :
Reporting to the Head Bartender, as the Bartender you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the overall operations of bar staff in preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. You will interact with customers, and the point of contact for escalated queries.
Key Requirements :
- Applicable years of bartending experience in a leadership position
- Knowledge of the industry with experience working in a similar sized organisation
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of current trends and consumer improvement
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Persistent approach to time management
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
Job Responsibility :
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- Oversee and lead team of bartenders toward building a positive culture and atmosphere
- Effectively manage the roster
- Train and performance manage staff as required
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
Monday to Friday work!
Selling Point :
Work in a awesome new venue with a passionate and professional team!