About Us :
Position Summary :
Reporting to the Store Manager, and shift supervisors from time to time, this role is to assist with product selection for customers, ensuring the store environment is maintained, whilst giving outstanding customer service, attending to all retail customer enquiries in store, over the phone and online.
Key Requirements :
- Applicable years of retail store experience
- Proven successful experience in store sales
- People and customer engagement skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to propose innovative ideas to increase store sales
Job Responsibility :
- Respond to customer enquiries instore, online and over the phone
- Ensure the store and products are well presented and tidy
- Ensure store products are displayed with correct price tags
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Provide a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Resolves customer complaints by reporting to store manager then assist in investigating problems, developing solutions
- Ensure daily task and cleaning lists are completed
- Perform end of day reconciliations.
- Dressed appropriately and professionally for the store you are assigned to work in.
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
Selling Point :
Townsville’s leading fashion stores