About Us :
Our INTENT is to create, innovate and apply spatial data transformation technologies that are globally ‘best of breed’, contribute positively to the global community and in turn, make the world a better place.
Position Summary :
The Data Quality controller in collaboration with Anditi Data & Projects team, is responsible for quality control of data used to deliver Anditi’s projects.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail, precise analysis and a good knowledge of the characteristics of spatial data. This will require a thorough understanding of the data quality requirements of the range of spatial data products and services Anditi supports and provides.
Key Requirements :
- Ability to produce work of quality and accuracy
- Strong skills in problem identification of problems and issues
- Ability to work effectively in a technical team, actively seeking out others, and to communicate ideas to others
- Good understanding of Anditi’s business
- High level skills in data editing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to learn and work effectively with business tools
Job Responsibility :
Work collaboratively and problem solve creatively, contributing to the overall value delivery or Anditi products and services.
Job Functions :
Job Benefits :
You’ll join a team of brilliant, friendly, talented staff and learn a whole lot about spatial data from the very best!
Join the team that has recently won;
Best Cloud Solution
2019 Best Tech Start-Up
2019 Best International Tech Start-Up
Selling Point :
Great team and cutting-edge technology!