About Us :
AI-based software developers
Position Summary :
About LexX Technologies
LexX is a software product development company that has developed an AI-based maintenance platform; the LexX platform is a technician’s digital colleague. We have clients across the Airline, Renewable Energy and Maritime sectors with some significant large global businesses currently utilising the platform. We are well funded and have a highly experienced management team. Please see http://www.lexxtechnologies.com/ for further details.
- An exciting role with a company at the forefront of innovation
- A collaborative team with many years of domain expertise
- An excellent working environment with a current high calibre development team
As the Associate Business Analyst, you will play a key role in ensuring the success of the projects from conducting the required analysis to developing solutions. This would include preparing the design framework, performing the necessary configuration, and doing the follow-up training and other activities to ensure the desired outcome for the organisation. You will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
Key Requirements :
- Must have at least 1-year experience in business analysis (gathering and analysing requirements, designing solutions, running customer workshops, documentation, etc.)
- Must have (3) years technical experience in the field of software development or configuration of applications or related area
- Understanding of development
- Experience with data analysis tools and data warehouse systems
- Ability to capture business requirements in a clear and concise manner and to keep the customer in mind when clarifying and questioning technical requirements
- Ability to communicate ideas and vision effectively and with impact to business and technical teams
- Experience working on technology-enabled projects
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the Agile framework and Waterfall methodology
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced analytical, design and documentation skills
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate dynamic problem-solving skills
- Cooperate, collaborate, and work toward common goals with others
- Dedicated, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Professional and respectful communications with companies staff and customers
- Negotiate and influence at all levels
It Would Be Great, But Not Required, If You Have (Preferred Skills)
- Exposure to AI design/solution
- Master’s in computer science or related field
- Work experience in an emerging business at the forefront of technical innovation
Job Responsibility :
- Requirements analysis of solutions to be built on one of the companies platforms – this includes the running of analysis workshops with customer personnel through Train the Trainer training
- Preparation of high quality functional and technical documentation that will be used by the build team (some of which may be offshore) to configure the solutions
- Configuration of solutions based on project scope
- Development of interfaces with the company's platforms
- User Acceptance Testing
- Demonstrate solutions that have been developed
- Deliver technical internal and external training on the configured solutions
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team. Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Handle data—collecting it, reading it, making observations, and drawing conclusions.
- Work with stakeholders and technical team members to map, analyse and document business processes and projects.
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools.
- Converts business needs into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
Job Functions :